King Elk Forest the skies will call forth thunderous storms from afar
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
the pale fellow stated that he didn't have anywhere that he called home, which left a peculiar sort of feeling in the pit of the ghoul's stomach. on one hand, she understood the life as well as anyone could have. lucy had only found herself in the ranks of a pack for a few short months as a pup, and again when she had aged and found she had nowhere to go. there was something that seemed sad about the life without a home, but the boy didn't appear as though he was at all perturbed by it. this was where the other hand dropped; the shadow of a wolf felt a strange pricking of envy for the confident young man.

in all her life, she had never truly felt as though she belonged in any one place, save for the forest where she had met cypress and rannoch. she had come to terms with the idea that she would not find another home like it again.

swinging her head around to face the direction that he had gestured, lucy flattened her ears to her crown and peered through the woods. “i haven't checked in that direction just yet,” she answered him softly. then, she fixed her pale blue gaze on his shape once more and waged an internal battle over whether or not to invite him along. after she had decided that his confidence would provide her with some strength, she offered him a weak smile and motioned with a flick of her muzzle. “you could – uh – would you... like to come with?”
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
RE: the skies will call forth thunderous storms from afar - by Lucy - December 23, 2018, 12:42 PM