King Elk Forest the skies will call forth thunderous storms from afar
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
a soft sigh passed her lips upon hearing his agreement to travel with her for a short ways. the black-footed man didn't make her feel the way that the dark stranger had. she may not have trusted him, but she did not feel as though he would be a direct cause of heartache for her. try as she did to move past the aggressive attack that had befallen her, the ghoul could not rid herself of the sharp yellow eyes of him – that man.

the dark shadow moved at a reasonable distance from her pale companion. she could not refrain from darting her eyes toward him every few moments to make sure that he would stay where he was. they had only trotted a short ways before he had returned the question she'd offered him. “oh... no,” she responded a little too swiftly. then, her brows tightened over her gaze, and she shifted her sights away from him.

“i don't really live anywhere...”
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
RE: the skies will call forth thunderous storms from afar - by Lucy - December 28, 2018, 10:09 PM