Stavanger Bay dreams fighting machines inside my head like adversaries
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
oh, she loved the bay. a heavenly hound traverssed around the delicate edges of the shore, stepping lightly into the water as it ran itself over her paws. a saline wind bristled the shuck's fur as her salt-kissed coat took in the water that presented itself upon her. she moved deeper into the sound, sighing as a cloudy, humid sky and rough waves gave her the relaxing feeling of being home. she had known no other wolf to willingly subject themselves to the mercilessness of the ocean & it's storm ridden skies; not everyone was born of the thunder and lightning as she was.

a strong wind whipped against her silver pelt as she slowly pushed her body slightly deeper into the salty ravine. staring beneath her, watching as various sealife flocked about in the distance, wishing she could converse with them as she could in the past. amatsu finds herself unsurprisingly alone in the world once more, a raw sense of longing & homesickness bubbling up inside her chest as she tips her head back and lets out a sorrowful howl, hoping to attract the attention of a creature long since passed.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dreams fighting machines inside my head like adversaries - by Amatsu - December 19, 2018, 11:01 PM