Stavanger Bay dreams fighting machines inside my head like adversaries
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
an answer.
not just any answer, either; a similar answer. a response so similar, it might as well have been an echo.
glacial gaze turned on a titan, a wraith as dark as the night with brightly lit white marks splotched across the creature's body. mismatched eyes rested in his skull, gently and delicately carressed by the darker fur above and below them. a ghastly howl escaped the column of his throat as it echoed back to her with his steps closing the distance between them. his steps heavy but gentle in its nature despite his lumbering size, the wind whipping against his fur; she watched as it swayed against his stark coat, creating gradients whilist mixnig all his colors together. otherworldly. ghostly. she was completely enraptured.

the deity slowly made her way out of the waves as they lapped her coat still, beckoning her return. her steps dainty, the beach-combed shuck held herself not with pride, but with elegance. her smaller size made her vulnerable, having no idea how to fight, but she felt something special about this giant. almost a kinship, whatever vague idea of that she has. she closed the distance between the two further, dipping her head towards him in greeting.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dreams fighting machines inside my head like adversaries - by Amatsu - December 22, 2018, 09:48 PM