The Tangle the intro to purple rain is the closest i’ll come to having a boner
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
A smile and quiet "thanks" slip from her lips as the final twig is plucked from her fur and dropped to the ground. She quickly brushes over some of the ruffled patches while listening to the words of her friend, russet ears giving a twitch here and there at the mention of liking the place.

It wasn't exactly a serene or invitational territory but, perhaps after having seen some of these favorite spots that were mentioned, the place wouldn't be half as bad as it looks. "Lead the way" she responds after the slight touch and moves to stand beside the gona, intrested and anxious to see what lies ahead.

The last bit of the conversation caught Rose off guard, not because she hadn't been expecting to be asked, but because she hadn't really thought about the idea until just a few moments ago. There was nothing keeping her tied to Drageda and in a similar fashion, nothing keeping her from leaving...well until now anyway. "I'd love too" came her answer after a short pause, deciding then and there that she would be joining Blixen's crew whether formally invited by the Fleimkepa or not.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread