Stone Circle enough about me, let's talk about you
let's start livin' dangerously
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
Greyback? maybe Greyall...

but he didn't disclose such thoughts. Puck gave a brief nod to the man, absorbing his name in the old noggin before continuing. Greyback seemed a bit surprised that he had no concrete talents. the coywolf didn't like to dwell on his lack of skills; he assumed he was one of that jack-of-all-trade types. he liked to wander a bit. he liked to talk. surely there was no harm in that? "well, sure" he replied "if y'all aren't totally exhausted with me by the end, I'm willing to learn." he chuckled.

at the mention of his past, the coywolf blinked a few times. was that really important? like, didn't pack life start in a new pack? totally free of any past transactions? he wondered if Greyback just wanted to make sure he wasn't some psycho killer. as if. aside from a healthy dosage of being a kleptomaniac, Puck didn't think he was 'bad'. just... curious. collecting shit. that sorta thing. "whelp, it's pretty fuckin' boring but you've been a good champ" his tone grew slightly serious as he went on.

he preferred not to speak of it but oh well. "dear old dad was a wolf. mum was a coyote. long and short of it; mum killed by jealous once-mate of dad after she had me. dad sought revenge. went after once-mate. haven't seen him since. sorta left me there when I was old enough to fend for myself" he clicked his tongue, shaking his head though didn't look perturbed by it "guess I didn't wanna stick around the family den. rather move on, yeah?" he hoped that was enough for the Easthollow wolf.

Messages In This Thread
enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 21, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 24, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 24, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 29, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by RIP Valette - January 06, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 01:39 PM