Emberwood champagne showers
let's start livin' dangerously
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
Puck chuckled, recalling the seriousness himself. Greyback was a good guy though, laughs aside. he could tell the older man was. he wasn't one to waste words and that was just fine with him. he didn't know if he had been an alpha or a beta or just one of those high ranked dudes that Puck didn't really know the name of. "yeah, he was a good guy. put up with me for as long as he could" he gave a playful wink to her. "just like you're doing. wow, I don't know how you guys do it. I'm terribad." he smirked, knowing it wasn't true.

"aww man, I missed the party" he felt himself recline back to his hindquarters against the cold ground. if they were going to continue talking, he had to take a sit-down cause standing was an effort after a long journey. the young coywolf frowned softly. yet another person who wanted to know about his past. he shook his head, having given no good answer to anyone about that. even pretty ladies like Lily. "place didn't have a name. well, if it did I didn't remember it at all" he added "pretty young when I left. a cross between 'bored' and 'sick of this shit'."

he resisted a sigh. twice in two days he had to tell this story. at least he gave an explanation though."don't have family here or there; they all up and left. or died" he grimaced, reminded of his Ma. murdered for loving his Pops. whoa, that was so dramatic. he forced a chuckle. "so what'd you get bored with? was it 'sick of this shit' too?"

Messages In This Thread
champagne showers - by Puck - December 23, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: champagne showers - by Lily - December 25, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: champagne showers - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: champagne showers - by Puck - December 28, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: champagne showers - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: champagne showers - by Lily - December 28, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: champagne showers - by Lily - December 28, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: champagne showers - by Lily - December 30, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: champagne showers - by Puck - December 30, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: champagne showers - by Lily - January 02, 2019, 04:19 PM