Dragoncrest Cliffs i woulda coulda used to be the shit
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
It was strange to be measured the way that Vercingetorix measured her. Unconsciously, she found herself giving her teacher the same up-and-down kind of look. She wasn't small - not for her age - but the male's large frame nearly dwarfed her, and she knew she was rather meek when it came to confrontations, even if her legs and her spirit were strong.

Too, she knew that she was not a wolf of guile or craftiness. This, she realized, would be her worst struggle. She could learn to use her body in violence, and she could train until she was strong and fit - but she didn't know how to lie with her words or her actions.

Still, no one got anywhere without trying. Kasatka decided to start simple and threw herself bodily at her opponent, giving no warning as she surged suddenly into motion as soon as the decision had been made. She thought at first to go straight for the throat, as he'd said, but then she realized she was staring at it, and she was almost there and he probably could tell what she was thinking! So at the last moment she went for a leg instead, switching targets in an instant as she reached him with her full-frontal, kamikaze assult. If she was quick enough, she intended to latch onto his leg and then continue forward, hopefully dragging it under him along with her and putting him off balance enough to come up with a plan.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 23, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 24, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 02:25 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 27, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 27, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - January 07, 2019, 02:10 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - January 10, 2019, 05:52 PM