Phoenix Maplewood And some I had to leave behind
39 Posts
Ooc — Killi
After his ventures in the grotto the lanky beast ventures south until the trees thicken into a formidable wood. The scent of a pack is nearby and this gives him anxiety. He feels it tighten in his chest like the heat of a small sun. But he moves along, trying to focus upon the beauty around him. The snow has gathered in the trees above and upon the earth below and it crunches beneath his large arctic paws.

Eventually he wanders perhaps a bit too close to the borders, having paid little attention to where his paws have carried him. He halts and peers forward through the trees, spying a young male not far off. A soft whine escapes him as he troubles over what to do with himself now. Eventually he decides to approach, head and body lowered in a submissive posture. His distance is enough, he thinks, to make a greeting.

"Um...Hello," the snowy male speaks, eyeing the smokey male from the sides of his blue eyes.
Messages In This Thread
And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - December 25, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Vegas - December 26, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - December 26, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - December 29, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - January 12, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - January 13, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 10:50 PM