Phoenix Maplewood And some I had to leave behind
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He waited anxiously hoping that Desdemona would answer his call, praying that he hadn't lost her. It took a while but eventually he could hear someome approaching slowly and turned his gaze, spotting the incoming wolf. He was dissapointed to find that it wasn't Desdemona but instead a tall, thin man who looked to be older than him but it was truly hard to tell. Sunny's eyes watched as the man lowered himself into a submissive posture which instinctively pleased Sunny and his tail thumped against the ground, a low rumble leaving his chest as he voiced his satisfaction before he caught himself. This was no longer his home, no longer his land. He had no right to pretend to be higher than this timid man here. "You..um...don't have to do that here. The pack...it's moved on." he said awkwardly a look of sadness darkening his expression.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - December 25, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Vegas - December 26, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - December 26, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - December 29, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - January 12, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - January 13, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 10:50 PM