Wheeling Gull Isle Before the morning sun, when life was lonely
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It hurt him something fierce to watch his Aunt crumble beneath his words and he choked back a sob, his eyes filling with tears. He didn't want to be the bearer of bad news anymore, had he known that taking on the weight of Morningside would have turned into this he probably wouldn't have taken it being honest. He couldn't look at her, couldn't watch her beautiful blue eyes fill with that much pain so instead he dropped his eyes to the sandy borders of Undersea his whole body sagging as if he was soaked to the flesh with water. He felt Stockholm nudge him and gave a small nod in return, feeling like he was cracking piece by piece. He felt even worse when Stockholm said that they had also lost someone and to his dismay it was their daughter. The pale furred little girl that did look so much like her mother. He took Stockholm's phrasing to mean the girl had died and he closed his eyes, grieving for their baby "Seelie, Stockholm....I'm so so sorry...." he whispered his voice cracking. "I want you both to know that I may not be a Corten but you are family. Aunt Seelie I love you. If you need anything please ask. Alliance or not, I'll be here." he had learned after all that family didn't always mean blood. Most of his blood family had vanished for one reason or another and the rest had died. All he had now was his non blood family...until he had his own children.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Before the morning sun, when life was lonely - by Sunny - December 25, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: Before the morning sun, when life was lonely - by Sunny - January 13, 2019, 10:38 PM