Blackbeak Bluff I’ll set the sea on fire with an attitude like this.
scurvy dog
9 Posts
Ooc — kite
The clouds draped in the skyline seemed to boil with an especially irksome timbre – an aqueous god upon the corporeal threshold of mortal existence, his gilded trident threatening to pierce the membranous veil to smote the undesirable with a fusillade of wintry misfortune.  An embittered storm brewed – not yet close enough to strike with icy pellets – though still near enough to cause even the sea to quake under its furled brow and stern sneer.  The wind ravaged what little foliage remained (doggedly) supple, dormant saplings slumbering beneath the lace of snowy sheets whipping in a dance attuned to the whistles of the air – an improper sashay without rhythm, guided by the violent breaths of the greyed leviathan looming in the distance.  His steps were a hurried plod across the stoned earth; purposeful, for he was not a man ignorant to the calloused ways of seafaring tempests: blizzards bestowed benevolence to none.  Shelter was a necessity.  His scabrous pads traced the pathways he had journeyed once before, the familiarity of the bluffs apices traversed with a now sure-footed sense of dexterity – though he is forced to pause as he hears a peculiar succession of stones echoing from the cliffs beneath as they noisily bounce off of the stalwart visage of the precipice.  He lends a quick peak – one he is sure will unearth nothing but the natural ebb of nature – though instead, he finds a rather steeled woman traversing the precarious ledges of the tarred rock face.  She seemed – by the frantic nature in which she progressed – to have been in some kind of insurmountable distress.  A woman blinded by her lunacy – her feet aimless as her psyche coiled with anxiety.  “My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you may be in a spot of trouble,” he called down to her, crouching over the ledge to deliver the slimiest of princely smiles.  He still wore the dried blood of his last meal upon the whiskers of his chin – uncleansed and dirty, though that was all a part of his musky appeal.
@Valkyr phone post, i apologize if it sounds discombobulated! <3
[ note: i have meniere's disease, fibromyalgia, and muscular dystrophy; please be patient with replies! <3 ]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I’ll set the sea on fire with an attitude like this. - by Red - January 16, 2019, 01:39 AM