Blacktail Deer Plateau Teach the baby what a lie tastes like.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
The swaying giant was rewarded for his call with the man himself, and after a lowly tail swish of a greeting, the mountain of wolfdog launched into the situation.“What are we gonna do, Kavik?” He threw the question out there, his filters forever and ever never working when it came to social structure. “I’ve gotten 4 of them last week but they’re learning. That’s where it’s all fucking up at. They’ve been watching us and we ain’t got nothing to stop em. This week? I haven’t gotten any of em.

He wanted to just find out where the little pack of assholes stayed and charge that shit, but he was just reviving from whatever type of whatever it was he was going through. Plus they were small, agile, and he would more than likely get overwhelmed should he do the suicide mission. 

What do you want, Kavik?”

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 26, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 27, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - January 04, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - January 08, 2019, 08:58 PM