Blacktail Deer Plateau Teach the baby what a lie tastes like.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
“[color=0800000]That’s a hell of a lot better than my idea[/color],” the Rogue admitted, auds splaying outwards in his dismay. “I considered finding out where they’re holed up and just destroying them all.“ Suicide more than likely, but it was just so much going on. The few packmates remaining, should there even be any, were more than likely at their wits end, themselves. But Siqsa had been so busy doing patrol work, the last face he had seen was Ruenna’s, and that was while he was healing. 

But we can go with that,” he nodded his low hung crown. Siqsa however had been contemplating and threw his conspiracy out there. “I think they either used those Foxes as a trial to see how ready we’d be, and then decided it was a good time to come at us. Either that, or they had some kinda agreement with the foxes and are trying at a vengeance game right now.” Honestly, he didn’t know who was doing what. But it was just too olanned, and plans were lethal. Even to predators like wolves.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 26, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 27, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - January 04, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - January 08, 2019, 08:58 PM