Blacktail Deer Plateau Teach the baby what a lie tastes like.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Siqsa was genuinely surprised at Kavik, both because he took Siqsa serious with that half-joke, and because Kavik had gone a bit dark, there. Siqsa has seen the Alpha as a pacifist mostly for the reforming talks they shared, but it was clear that there was much more to the darkie than Siqsa could merely assume.

There wasn’t anything wrong with it. Atleast not to Siqsa. He actually respected that. 

I shoulda beat Mouse Kid’s ass in the past for leaving in the future then,” he snorted, shaking his sloped mane out. But covert? He was terrible at stealth. Great at making foxes piss themselves sure, but he was kinda big to be sneaking up on littler things. Had hadn’t gotten very far in learning stealth from Arana either, so any time he got a meal, it was from the thing running too close to his range. 

I’m awful at recon,” he admitted, dark navy ears splaying in expulsion of a weakness. “But if you can do it, I guess I can too?” he asked a bit unconvinced that his big ass could even try to not be seen. The night aided him, and that was as much of a lucky stroke as he would get. “I’ll go with you when you go.”

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 26, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 27, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - January 04, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - January 08, 2019, 08:58 PM