Sequoia Coast i've seen finer gods than you, child, and i've swallowed them whole—
tear at the seams 'til you come undone
93 Posts
Ooc —
Natjuk has never had a taste for sea life but he'll take anything at this point. Hunger has become a constant. He tires of it. Being weak has done nothing good for him psychologically, either.

He amasses a miscellany of...stuff. Sea stars, sea anemone, shells, mussels, crabs. Pretty much anything that looks digestible (or pretty!) sits in a misshapen heap at his side. He snaps at a fleeing crab, setting it back on his affluence without getting pinched somehow. It's big enough now, more than he will likely be able to eat. Or just enough. Please be enough.

Just as he's about to chow down, a plop! makes him stand alert. He looks around, nearly toppling his pile of riches in the process. There's a wolf, looking more shade than canine. Natjuk tilts his head questioningly at her, wondering what it is she could want. Did she throw something? Why? Whatever the reason, he'll tend to her in a minute.

Keeping her in his line of sight, the loner begins to feed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen finer gods than you, child, and i've swallowed them whole— - by Natjuk - December 28, 2018, 09:35 PM