Lone Star Mountain my heart has sought a thing i cannot name
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
How did he feel? "And I fell into your lands?" Vonn craned his neck even further, to the spires thrust up from the earth's bowels. His pale gaze a tad bleary as they attempted to discover the site from where he'd tumbled from. If he'd known this peppered stranger's inner musings, he might have agreed -- and for a moment, like so many other times, he wished and wondered how he hadn't died yet. And why"As well as one could feel after plummeting to an incomplete death."

With a rasping breath, he haltingly, achingly began to rise to his thorn-tipped paws; pressing his weight into snow and ice, muscles straining in the column of his neck and shoulders. He felt light, too light; the effort made him tremble. Snarling at the frost as he pushed himself up, and up -- and with one last stagger, he'd risen. 

"I apologize for such an intrusion." Left with his heavy chest heaving, despite his stocky bearing, he was of middling height by male standards; nowhere near the height of this Diasporian... ambassador? who he cast a shadowed gaze up to. 
Messages In This Thread
my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 29, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 30, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 30, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 30, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 12:50 AM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 31, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 31, 2018, 03:26 PM