Stavanger Bay unwanted
THE REGULATOR'S SWINGING PENDULUM
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ofc!

rannveig was clumsy at the best of times -- add a dollop of heavy dizzies, and he was downright disastrous. he fell to the earth and his golden companion fell alongside them -- there was a hasty (on sentinel's part) extrication immediately following, though admittedly rannveig was such a lazy shit he just remained prone on the ground, his breath heavily exhaling.

once the world stopped its incessant spinning, the grinning cur rose -- only to see sentinel had fallen a second time, and this time, didn't seem so concerned with rising.

peering over the prone stranger, rannveig's features creased in concern as he noticed that sentinel was stunned  -- "hey, you ok? generally, you wanna try breathing. it's good for you, i think. i mean, you could not breathe, but i don't think that would work very well for you. "

the male seemed fine, or rannveig hoped so, but his definition of 'fine' was alarmingly fast and loose. after another apologetic smile, rannveig hustled away -- hopefully he hadn't just traumatized a packmate for life, or anything.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

Messages In This Thread
unwanted - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: unwanted - by Rannveig - January 02, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: unwanted - by Cortland - January 02, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: unwanted - by Rannveig - January 07, 2019, 06:31 PM