Lone Star Mountain cloud giant
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
He nodded at the mention of payment, heeded the witnesses as they were brought to focus, and further agreed with a soft hum as Stigmata went on. But then he gave pause, his expression becoming quiet and withdrawn in consideration.

If Stigmata was wont for him to return flesh with labor, then Vonn would do so. He'd never specified which labor, however, and the impish realization murmured to him from the reaches of his thoughts. And if this was the repayment that Vonn himself was willing to make due, well... to him, it seemed fair. "I made a vow, mon amie, to repay you. I intend to fufill it." The panther before him had singularly taken it upon his person to provide for the cloud giant; so why not the same, to give back?

"Up until this moment, I have wondered in which fashion I may repay you." With a heady naivety in his eyes, Vonn tipped his head to one side; the innocent, subtle gesture gave notice to the lean tendons in the elegant make of his neck, and drew attention to the finer bones beneath. His own starlit gaze simmered boldly, then, as he tipped his chin up to regard Stigmata's stoic self; his throat bared to him in supplication. "Mon Allgemeines​, I am as able as the fallen come. Should you remain deprived of me?"

There was a partial curl to his lips and a dim fondness in him that he couldn't place; a soft smile within his words. Then, he noted that they still had... guests, should his lovely host accept.

Well, then: witness.
Messages In This Thread
cloud giant - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Takiyok - December 31, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Thorn - January 01, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: cloud giant - by Vonnaruil - January 01, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Stigmata - January 17, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Vonnaruil - January 17, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Stigmata - January 17, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Vonnaruil - January 17, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Takiyok - January 18, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: cloud giant - by Stigmata - January 18, 2019, 12:36 AM