Lone Star Mountain cloud giant
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
Despite the words, his smile remained, curving into a doting smirk that grew incrementally wider with each step Stigmata took towards him. ”Plaything I may be,” he purred loftily, tipping his chin up to peer up, ”but you would be giving yourself the chance to know how game I am.”

A hushed breath whispered down his throat, and he could taste the cold that the Diaspore leader had been steeped in. Groaning low and breathy when the host took a taste of him, Vonn couldn’t help but lick his own fangs. It was with a lidded gaze and heavy lashes that he leaned in, his brow just scarce caressing Stigmata’s own while another breath shuddered from his winter lungs. Already, he quivered with sensation, with the anticipation of what was yet to come.

But he was not deaf, or so blinded with eros that Stigmata’s proposal went through his addled mind. The porcelain male, all the same, rounded his shoulder further into the they gray one’s hold, muzzle rippling at the delicious twinge. ”Loins for loyalty,” giving a mirthless, intimate laugh, eyes soft as her let himself linger close. 

”Oh, there is not that you will leave me aching. Regardless, should I grace these mountains once more, I expect to be devoured, Stigmata,” his own words just as promising as the darkened one’s. There was a flicker in his muzzle, spritely, before he clicked his fangs just shy of Stigmata’s chin; an incessant, edging tease that Vonn was.

”I traipse these Wilds for the sake of seeking my sister, wrought with worry she should be; if she may yet live.” Shamelessly, he pressed closer, his voice a murmur, ”Make love to you under the stars you would wont, alas, she is who I endure for.” Inhaling deep, shakily, the tenant retreated fleetly, stepped away, throat hoarse as he felt himself tighten. Gaze full of longing and self-indulgence as he stuttered, ”Until then, mon roi, I will pursue one who fits my position better. Well,” he laughed, private and worn and sensual, ”not for your singular taking, of course.”
Messages In This Thread
cloud giant - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Takiyok - December 31, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Thorn - January 01, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: cloud giant - by Vonnaruil - January 01, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Stigmata - January 17, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Vonnaruil - January 17, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Stigmata - January 17, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Vonnaruil - January 17, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: cloud giant - by Takiyok - January 18, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: cloud giant - by Stigmata - January 18, 2019, 12:36 AM