Redsand Canyon a new home
63 Posts
Ooc — Fira
*cries* I'm so sorry AGAIN. School has been killing me and I've been too stressed out with it and doing too much homework to have much time for Wolf lately. Was thinking we could wrap this up, maybe?

Amsu’s guard hairs shot up as the female cougar spoke again. This was, perhaps, the strangest encounter he’d ever had with a cougar before. Most just tried to attack him. He swallowed, uncomfortable with the fact that she was disappointed in his answers. Would she attack him for not showing her the way toward some males of her kind? He certainly hoped not, for he was terrible at fighting. But he guessed she would be faster than him if he tried to run away. If she decided to fight him, it would go very badly for him. Her last question, however, caught him off guard a bit.

“More wolves?” he repeated, and then sighed. “Alas, no. Amsu is alone here. He lost his family when he moved away from his desert home. Now he is on his own.” His saddened heart wanted to continue lamenting, but he cut it short, think that monologuing to a cougar was not the best idea. “Amsu hopes this one finds a mate soon,” he said, offering a wavering, somewhat terrified smile and hoping she would leave.
Messages In This Thread
a new home - by Amsu - January 02, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: a new home - by Forsyth - January 09, 2019, 04:23 PM
RE: a new home - by Amsu - January 20, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: a new home - by Forsyth - January 22, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: a new home - by Amsu - January 25, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: a new home - by Forsyth - January 27, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: a new home - by Amsu - February 07, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: a new home - by Forsyth - February 07, 2019, 04:36 PM