Silver Creek no one's controlling me
116 Posts
Ooc — Jess
*hugs every word of it*

Oryx had a lot to be grateful for- and among all those many things was the fact that even if she wasn't chosen to be a mother and a wife that year, at least she would still be taken care of, as she could also step in to watch the children for all the fatigued, den-bound mothers that did end up being chosen. She couldn't help but smile only weakly when Harrison referenced pregnancy with such a vague attitude- she had hoped, prayed, that he might let slip something a bit more personal...But then again, he too was not permitted to choose who he would take for a wife. Grayson made all of those decisions, even after he had found a wife for himself- which had yet to happen. 

"I...Hate to be a nuisance," She peeped feebly, "But...Do you think that Grayson will choose marriages soon?" She asked. "And...I should like to know how to prepare. Are gifts often offered, when pairings are chosen? I should...I should find something to give, surely," She said. Of course, she assumed that Grayson would choose a wife for himself first, assuming that there was one among them he deemed suitable. Unless he chose to forgo that choice- in hopes a better match might come along, and instead give a wife to Harrison or a husband to Addison. Nevertheless, Oryx- like most of the other women- was beginning to get antsy, especially knowing that one among them had already gone into heat- and the rest of them would follow suit at some point.
Messages In This Thread
no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 05, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 05, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 06, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 06, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 06, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 06, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 08, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 13, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 14, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - February 04, 2019, 09:05 PM