Sea Lion Shores As the saying goes, new year and new me.
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Again, Moorhen had come to the sea lion shores, hoping this time to actually cure her sudden need for fresh, hot, red-blooded meat. She really wished she'd been able to talk to Hemlock about all this before the woman disappeared. She thought, perhaps, that it was her body preparing to carry pups, but what did she know? Maybe she was sick. Maybe she had a nutrient deficieny. She certainly wasn't bored of fish.

But when she emerged from the water, sopping wet and being loudly berated by the sea lions nearest to her, it was to find that another wolf had already had the same idea as her. The winter breeze swirling the air between them told Moorhen that this woman was a bit further in her cycle than she was. Perhaps she knew? Intent on gathering knowledge on the subject, she made a beeline for the dark woman, remembering to relax her posture (as much as she was capable in the presence of a stranger) and give a gentle wag of her tail.
Messages In This Thread
As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 08, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 10, 2019, 03:16 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 11, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 13, 2019, 06:24 PM