Hoshor Plains The devil has my ear today
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

Through the through the Flatlands, Moath wandered. Behind him, his mind trailed a strand of thoughts that made either enough sense to dwell on, or too much sense to where he didn’t want to touch them. Thinking too much made his head hurt. Much more a beast of burden, the massive monster shuffled through the snow, the white comforter silencing his trudge. His daughter had been there, wondering what had happened to him, wondering where he had been all this time. But he was in no mind to give her answers. He kept silent, as Moath always had. 

Crystals fell all from the skies, and the behemoth paid no mind to them. Tiny white flecks fell upon a hide who blended them into a glistening black wash of darkness, the heat radiating from him enough to melt and absorb the frosty flakes. Soon enough, it snowed a bit more and a bit faster than his dark mass could antifreeze, and soon it stuck to him in a blanketed wave of greeting white. But again, he paid it no mind. 

He had left left his daughter behind for a third time now. 

So what was this feeling that something or someone familiar had neared him? Stopping, this muscled mountain stood stock still in the middle of this field, and with his ears, he slowly turned his head to all sides as he searched for this unknown feeling’s source. Near midnight amethyst eyes covered quite a bit of land in a short sense of time; his peripherals were amazing. But what he wanted was seemingly hard to find.

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
The devil has my ear today - by Midar - January 08, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Moath - January 09, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Midar - January 15, 2019, 11:01 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Moath - January 16, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Midar - January 17, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Moath - January 19, 2019, 11:51 AM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Midar - January 22, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Moath - January 26, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Midar - February 01, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Moath - February 08, 2019, 12:43 PM