Lost Creek Hollow So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide.
53 Posts
Ooc —
May's'well just continue here :)

Boars? Joss' expression likely gave away exactly how he felt about hunting down something like a boar. A boar would be at least twice his size, right? Plus they had tusks? He had absolutely no confidence that he could help Nara take down a boar- but she seemed to be so enthusiastic about it, that he couldn't very well coward out now, could he? He gulped hard and shook off his initial fear, squaring his shoulders a bit, even though it didn't do him much good; it showed off the hollow just beneath his throat when he did that. "Boar it is," He said, summoning as much bravado as he could, and he watched her turn to go. For a moment, his fear returned. There was no way they could do this. But there was no way he was going to let the opportunity to pal around with a girl this pretty slip through his grasp. Something like this was never likely going to happen again. 

She stopped when they reached the borders, and he was thankful that she did. He'd forgotten, of course, that he wasn't permitted to leave- and had been trying to find a way to re-route the whole expedition or the last few minutes before she actively stepped in to stop things. He regarded her like a guilty dog that'd been caught tearing up couch cushions- but his jaw dropped and he gawked at her in shock when she mentioned that she suspected he'd possibly been a murderer. At first, she'd made a joke out of it- but then, she seemed to resent her joke, as she reiterated the question a bit more seriously. 

"Of course not!" Joss spluttered, shaking his head quickly. "No no. No, I uhm...I accidentally trespassed...Was walking up the river, and didn't smell the borders." He said, hoping that that might reassure her. He glanced past her, and his ears flattened. "I'm...Actually not allowed to leave the borders." He said, and backed up a few paces. "I'm sorry. I kinda forgot."
Messages In This Thread
So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide. - by Joss - January 10, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide. - by Joss - January 30, 2019, 05:13 PM