Lost Creek Hollow So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide.
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away

For a moment Nara was hopeful that he would come with her after all—but then he didn't. She couldn't hide the slight slumping of her posture. I understand she said, and it wasn't a complete lie, it's not worth the risk. She gave him a small smile. besides, I don't want to disregard Treason's authority either. Although she disagreed with the way she had punished Joss, she still thought highly of Treason and she wouldn't want to do anything to lose her trust.

He was right, of course. There was no way she could come out of the fight unscathed. At least not without someone who had her back. She once had such a person, someone who had gone with her far and wide—and now she didn't have that anymore. Someone like that was almost impossible to find again, or so it seemed. A pressing emptiness filled her chest. She suddenly felt alone in a pack where she had spend most—if not all—of her good days. Still part of it, but also separate. Could this be the reason why she was, in some way, drawn to a wolf like Joss, and why she was so insistent that they go on a hunt?

Realizing she had been silent for a while, she quickly shook her head as if to shake off the heartache. I guess you're right she agreed reluctantly, turning her head to glance at the spaces between the trees outside of the border. There would be no boar hunting today. She turned her head again to face him. why don't we go and see if those partridges are back, then? Nara asked, ignoring his last comment. 

Messages In This Thread
So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide. - by Joss - January 10, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide. - by Nara - February 11, 2019, 03:28 PM