Sun Mote Copse The disco hot spots hold no charm for you
Do No Harm
56 Posts
Ooc —
Fluke, confused and aggravated somehow, gave Eljay a slightly odd look as he moved to go into the den with Wildfire. He felt strangely jealous, but Fluke wasn't the sort of wolf to get all possessive over someone like that, especially when Wildfire had already made it fairly clear that she wanted Eljay with her rather than Fluke. Still, he wasn't sure how to feel when Eljay moved past him, so the look he likely gave the grey male was one of confusion, envy and...Well, more confusion. In fact, it matched Eljay's reaction pretty well, so it seemed that they'd avoid conflict simply based ont he fact that neither of them really seemed to understand why they felt the way they did. 

"Oh, Okay," He said, when Wildfire said she didn't need anything from him. "I guess I'll just...I'll just go then..." He said, but still, his instincts told him to stay there, and hopefully get invited in too. "Unless you want me to stay here? 'Cause I totally don't mind," He said hopefully, yet again offering his presence because he couldn't quite make himself leave the location just yet. Her request for privacy was one thing; but his instincts still told him to stay, which really made him confused. He didn't like going against her request, but he really, really hoped he'd get to stay- and just wanted to kindly offer his presence once more. Fluke would never normally go against his sovereign's wishes; and he didn't force himself inside the den- but he couldn't force himself to leave just yet either.
Messages In This Thread
The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Finbar - January 16, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Eljay - January 17, 2019, 05:24 AM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Finbar - January 19, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Eljay - January 22, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Finbar - January 30, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Eljay - January 31, 2019, 04:03 AM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Eljay - February 19, 2019, 09:30 AM