Hushed Willows maybe it's time, maybe today
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
What else is there to say? Even breathing deep her scent, tangible and real, he cannot get all the words to come. Even his apologies are never going to be enough he knows, even if he could say them all in full. Yet when she turned the the sorry back onto him, he pulled his head back only enough to shake it tiredly. No..no, don't be, I.. not, he struggled for even that. He didn't mean it to happen like that, either.. but that was only the beginning.

He did want to know, maybe one day--some hour at some time but it wasn't now, he could barely stand as it was already. There's.. not right now. It's okay, he exhaled a great sigh, though his voice was still shaky and he half said it for himself to hear too. Over and over again he had to keep telling himself that now, that wasn't a lie anymore. He was okay, she was okay, and they could begin to move on past this strife for once in their lives together. Please. I'm so glad, he squeezed shut his eyes again, and it was difficult to open them up again. He felt the strain and the ache but for now, it didn't even bother him.

His sights lifted just enough to see Lily fade into the periphery, and more relief was finally starting to set in for good. He was in her debt, and his gratitude for what she had here in the willows was immense, but that was another matter for later. Silas was free to focus on Qilaq again. Can you show me where you stay..? Has it been good here? he asked quietly, tail still wagging and everything so much suddenly.
Messages In This Thread
maybe it's time, maybe today - by Silas - January 19, 2019, 02:40 AM
RE: maybe it's time, maybe today - by Lily - January 19, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: maybe it's time, maybe today - by Qilaq - January 20, 2019, 11:34 PM
RE: maybe it's time, maybe today - by Silas - January 28, 2019, 12:56 AM
RE: maybe it's time, maybe today - by Lily - January 30, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: maybe it's time, maybe today - by Qilaq - February 14, 2019, 08:39 AM
RE: maybe it's time, maybe today - by Silas - February 25, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: maybe it's time, maybe today - by Lily - March 03, 2019, 11:09 PM