Arrow Lake dogs
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Keeping the information vague since Treason hasn't given her spin on the deets yet, but it should suffice. :v

He'd returned to the lake not long ago, and as the steely leader sought him out, so Corvus did him. The snow around him was dragged straight down by the Earth, sprinkling him in flakes that clung to his dark pelage. He moved with purpose and at a steady clip, though not a rushed one, slicing through the fog like a sharpened knife. Having caught whiff of Stigmata, the raven headed straight his way, not wanting to waste any time. Soon enough, his hazy form came into view. Corvus' pace did not slow until near, making it clear that he had important news to shed. Still, he did not forget where his place was in this pack and bowed in submissive greeting. Stigmata, He began, remaining somewhat formal.

I've received... concerning information from a leader of Lost Creek Hollow about Redshank. Assuming Stigmata let him elaborate, he explained, About a year ago, he intruded on pack territory and tried to murder their alpha at the time, Rannoch. I thought you'd like to be made aware of this. Corvus paused then, waiting to see what the general thought of this situation. He didn't give his own opinion on the matter unless asked, for it was not he who decided what would become of Redshank.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
dogs - by Stigmata - January 19, 2019, 11:58 AM
RE: dogs - by Corvus - January 19, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: dogs - by Stigmata - January 20, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: dogs - by Corvus - January 24, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: dogs - by Stigmata - January 24, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: dogs - by Corvus - January 24, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: dogs - by Stigmata - January 24, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: dogs - by Corvus - January 24, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: dogs - by Stigmata - February 15, 2019, 04:08 PM