Blackfeather Woods and took my eyesight quite away
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
The spirit was not so troubled by the worries that plagued her counterpart. Where the dark one worried for their caretaker, the pale ghost knew that their caretaker wold be by her side no matter in what reality -- real world or spirit world. Ever since the time she had spoken to their father the spirit had seen him more and more, a ghostly blur as white as her. She would unlikely ever know or see his true presence but that was part of what allured her to him, to seek his wisdom. Some days she would simply wander the woods chatting to this visage. At times out loud, at times with words unspoken.

Averna...

A voice thrummed in her mind, calling her somewhere she was unaware of. Was it the voice of the father, or was it another one altogether? It was not one she recognised, but it was more often that voices would summon her forth, and she always came, for they usually her something good to tell or show her.

When she arrived upon the body of their caretaker the spirit stole a glance from the dark one. It showed her that there was little to be known but what she saw in front of her and she stepped forward to inspect the caretaker curiously.
Messages In This Thread
and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - January 19, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - January 19, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - January 22, 2019, 08:32 AM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - January 25, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - January 25, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - January 29, 2019, 05:38 AM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - February 02, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - February 02, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - February 05, 2019, 10:09 AM