Silver Creek like you've never had before
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
Daivya let out a silent breath of relief at his statement - that Lilah had needed it. She was glad for the reassurance, but disliked how plain her hesitance might have shown upon her rosy features - she was all too aware of how her emotions displayed so clearly.

Shaking the thought away, the forest sylph refocused her attention on the alpha's voice, listening and taking note of all that he said; pleased, too, of his praise. She was glad her efforts had been noted, as her intentions were innocent and she desired only to help. It was her very purpose, other than bearing young and raising the future - if Grayson saw her fit to do so, and awarded her with a husband. Her fate here was, essentially, in his hands. She trusted him with it.

"I hope to give as much as I can to help, βασιλιάς" The Meladi nodded affirmatively, dipping her head graciously to the chocolate-furred man before peering back at her cache. "For now, yes. I... well, if I... find somewhere better, I may move the herbs to there instead. I thought that it would do for now."
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
Messages In This Thread
like you've never had before - by Grayson - January 20, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: like you've never had before - by Daivya - January 20, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: like you've never had before - by Grayson - January 20, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: like you've never had before - by Daivya - January 20, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: like you've never had before - by Grayson - January 20, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: like you've never had before - by Daivya - January 20, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: like you've never had before - by Prialux - January 23, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: like you've never had before - by Grayson - February 13, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: like you've never had before - by Daivya - February 16, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: like you've never had before - by Grayson - March 07, 2019, 10:48 AM