Swiftcurrent Creek with the bottle open
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
They were stuck in possibly the most awkward season of the year, when females went into heat and males... well. Soltero himself had no desire to get tangled into something, so the beta avoided the scents on the wind and kept to his lonesome, finishing his chilly morning patrol before shifting toward the bank of the creek - with any hope, the sound of rushing water would aid in drowning out his own thoughts, so he could relax and forget about the world around him. At least temporarily.

It did help.

As he settled by the water's edge, the slate man's eyelids drifted shut, drinking in the soothing atmosphere and allowing his mind to wander into pleasant memories, wonderful pictures. He often did this, for the company of others could become overwhelming, and though he didn't want to be lonely, he did enjoy his hours of solitude. Primarily because he didn't have to worry about what to say. 

A soft breath slipped from his lips and pooled into the air, chin resting on his paws.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi wasn't happy. Chusi was angery. Chusi felt... bitta bitchy. Everyone was going into heat, banging all around her, and she was stuck babysitting 24/7 (not that she minded that, but still) and when her turn came she wouldn't even be pleasured. She craved for being fat and full of pups again, in secret that was, but after her blunder there was no fricking way anyone would let her near another male around this season ever again. Too naive, too dumb, too young to even be a mother for the second time. But her one kid was missing and the other didn't need her care that much anymore and that left her feeling empty inside. Empty and angery wasn't the best combination.

She hid it well though. Incredibly so. When constantine had asked her how she did it, she hadn't lied to him. She was too dumb to see the baddest of bad in the world. But just because someone couldn't see the bad didn't mean they didn't crave for the good. Being denied that goodness made her feel even worse.

She stomped towards the water, her mind barely even registering she wasn't alone, and she sat down with a plop and a little frowny face that squished her features together ever so slightly. She looked almost like a squeezed stress-ball.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
His breath of relief was almost sucked right back in when the solitude was broken.

Gaze of rich green peering to the side, Soltero drank in her appearance tentatively - her face was screwed up and torn with frustration, and he felt a shiver of uncertainty flee through his stomach. He was so bad with words but he couldn't just leave Chusi to steam in her anger while he sat and watched butterflies; with an awkward cough to gain her attention, the smoky beta inclined his head to the side and chewed at the inside of his cheek.

"Hello," came the low voice, a rumble like thunder but void of fury. "I'll..." Uh, shit. What was he supposed to do now? "If you... would rather be alone, I can move somewhere else." Was that a reasonable offer? He damn sure hope so, feeling the prickling thoughts hammer at his skull. He sucked so hard at this, but at least it didn't show on his features.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came