Duck Lake oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
there were many things thorn had learned to expect as routine in duck lake. the frozen water, the idyllic quiet -- and of course, the conspicious absence of ducks. most had flown to warmer haunts, though he did occasionally come across a wood duck -- a species, it seemed, that was entirely against the customs of its other avian cousins.

he was surprised then to see ketzia, coming towards him at a loose-limbed sway. his gaze did not wander -- for she had been branded as one of stigmata's own, and the beast would not test his leader's patience by being caught wantonly observing the lithe curves of her goldenrod body.

announcing himself with a chuff, the black eyjolfur nosed along the ground, making an indirect path towards ketzia in the hopes of intercepting her.
it was worth it to see that boy cut from the knees
Messages In This Thread
oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Ketzia - January 28, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Ketzia - January 30, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Thorn - February 02, 2019, 03:49 PM