Shadewood I'ma go through your stuff
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
@Iskra
Date: 24/01/19

The girl had realised there were new presences in the woods and made it her duty to seek them out and find out what they know. And see if she could find out new information.
Like pups.
The concept had been at the back of her mind and growing increasingly more prominent of where and how pups happened. Did they get gifted by some magic man? Did they come from one special place? Oh, the girl had to know and she supposed it'd be best to find out from someone who didn't try to protect her innocence. Whatever that was. This pack was her family and the girl felt like there didn't need to be any hidden facts between them.

So here she was, looking for the new scent that was Iskra until she promptly was met face to face with the scarred muzzle that belonged to the woman. The youth looked up and grinned, her tail waving happily behind her, "Hey there! You must be one of the new recruits, I'm Phex." The girl's eyes shone with pride and happiness at meeting this newcomer; expecting nothing less than happiness. Even if it may take a while for them to come around.
Phex didn't mind, she liked the company.

"Welcome to Shadewood Keep."
| |
Reach those stars.
9 Posts
Ooc — Tomi!
The shaded woods, true to their name, held many deep crevices of shadow and sunless pockets between the ground and treetops. It was, to a wolf raised on flatlands and in the harsh light of sun and moon— such a varied, new experience that Iskra found herself constantly amazed at the scope of the trees around her, the magnitude of closed spaces and how differently the currents of air moved— softly here among the trees, whistling here among the boulders and screeching through narrow gaps.

All of it was new to her and she delighted in the learning.

Her mind was buried in the task of trying, albeit a little lazily, to identify the bird calls she could head from some distance away, when she heard the tread of paws on the ground at an eager tune and the soft scent of a pack wolf. A younger wolf approached and she rose to greet her, tail moving softly.

“That I am! I’m known as Iskra, from the northern plain reaches! It is good to meet a fellow shaded-wolf and to be one myself!” 

She flicked her eyes to the sky, gauging the time she had already spent in her bird folly and then back to her new friend. “What I can I do for you today, Phex?”
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her eyes were bright with glee towards the chirpy stranger, her tail wagging at supersonic speeds.
The north? How interesting. The girl wondered what it was like further north. Cold she supposed.
She gave the woman a grin filled with the cheeky mischief that was about to pursue it.

"Yes it is nice," she stalled for a moment,  "Do you think you can tell me and how pups are made? I know where they come from but before that." 
She gave the woman a wicked grin, putting her on the spot. Now, Phex kinda knew what happened she'd seen births. But how did they get there? Her innocence was probably about to be shattered.
| |
Reach those stars.