Heron Lake Plateau thanks to a little something called helvetica bold 24 point.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Rye Redhawk didn't know the answer to her question, so Poe fell back on the assumption that they probably did not also call themselves Redhawks. Since it really would be confusing and all. She considered his question with amusement, finding it interesting that he had met the beta and not the alpha, and she had met the alpha and not the beta. Little things like this amused her, but they often didn't amuse others, so she kept the comment to herself and just answered his question instead.

"He seems..." Poe started hesitantly, pondering for a moment to find just the right way to describe the leader, "Fair. I think 'fair' is the best word for him. I'm only here for a few months until Winter passes and then I need to be on my way again, and when I told that to him, he didn't turn me away, but he didn't pretend he was perfectly okay with it either. He seems very straightforward, and... fair."

Poe paused, blinking as she came out of her reverie and back into the conversation. She looked at Rye, her face breaking into a grin. "I've only spent about ten minutes with him, though," she added with a shrug.
Messages In This Thread