Overture Downs I fell for an email scam and cost my company money
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lucas' excitement was infectious, dispelling many of mona's anxieties as she beamed at the boy. "i'm not sure about everyone, but i certainly am." remembering how the three leaders had looked at her when she had told them was bitter — she would rather not recall such things at this time, and set the recollection aside firmly.
undersea; koi, currituck, moorhen, io, govinda — "those are all such splendid names," she breathed, looking at the boy with a new sense of where he had traveled. all the way to the ocean, from the sounds of it. "and i am sure koi is very pretty," mona demurred, though some secret part of her was flattered by lucas and his insistence upon her own looks.
bearclaw valley; she frowned briefly, before her brow smoothed and she smiled toward the young wolf. "the bearclaw valley wolves moved a little ways away, and joined lost creek hollow. it's very nice there," she reassured him, even if it felt that few were truly welcoming of the former refugees.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I fell for an email scam and cost my company money - by Mona - March 10, 2019, 03:18 PM