Swiftcurrent Creek Treasure maps, fallen trees
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
All Welcome 
Looking for @Aria whenever you have time <3
back-dated for 2/5. Let me know if that doesn't work for your timeline!

He had left @Alessia sleeping in the den this morning. He had a particularly vivid dream about all the puppies being born dead, and he had been unable to fall back asleep. He needed to seek out Aria anyway. Not only had he not really officially met her, he also needed to ask her about Alessia like he had promised he would. 

His inky form followed the creek through the territory as he searched the ground for the medic's scent. Kavik couldn't help but think over the conversation he and Alessia had the day before as they both chose names for the pups. It was easy to forget his grief and his guilt in moments like that when the only thing that mattered was the children. But the harsh reality had come crashing down on the alpha this morning, and he found himself weighed down by the negativity again, its weight growing with every step he took away from his sleeping mate. 

Functioning under a cloud of despair seemed to be his reality lately, and so he continued on his path, searching the ground for any indication that the wolf he was looking for had been there recently enough that he could track her.
I'm no good without you
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
it was by the border that kavik would find her, not that it would do him much help. aria didn't know much of anything about alessia, and for him to come to her for advice was... ah, well. comical. aria knew no one but constantine in the pack, truthfully. even durnehviir, of whom she held strong opinions of, was something of a complete stranger to aria. 

isolation was not the best coping mechanism, but it was all she had.

as the broad man approached her, aria turned to study him with a twitch of her black nose and a prick of her pale ears. her moonlit gaze fell upon him with curiosity, for it seemed he was seeking her out. her heart fell, wondering if he was here to bring up rumors to her -- why else would someone seek her out? but she didn't show much on the surface. instead, she turned fully to see him with a dip of her head -- he was their alpha, after all -- "kavik," she greeted with a wave of her plume, "what can i do for you?"
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Eventually, his searching lead him to the borders where the woman's scent was strong. Kavik followed it until he found her walking the edge of the territory in front of him, her white form almost blending in with the snow. As he got closer, she turned, studying him for a few moments before dipping her head and greeting him. Morning, Aria, he returned amiably. He moved to her side then. Mind if I join you? he asked. I was wondering if I could ask you something? He hadn't spoken to anyone other than Ruenna about his situation, and he wasn't even sure how much anyone knew. Although, considering the way things spread around here, he figured most everyone knew about Alessia to some extent.
I'm no good without you