Hushed Willows shed your travails
3 Posts
Ooc —
ooc.
!!

ic.
Her bashful calls were answered pleasantly efficiently, but she wasn't bum-rushed by some border-guarding brute like she imagined. No, there before her materialized a delightfully dark-furred female who smelled like a freight train of hormones. It took Rain a minute to recognize the distinct cocktail of aromas emanating from this stranger because she was caught off guard by the lady's fanciful accent and welcoming posture.

She was stuck there as if frozen by the dropping temperatures, a peculiar look on her face as her brain attempted to make sense of such good fortune. Snowflakes collected on the motionless wolfsize doll and she finally managed to eke out a response. She smiled with a hint of confusion on her brow and dipped her head down respectfully, and found herself replying in a similarly polite and proper manner, Gracious me, that would be more lovely than you know. I'm so sorry for the intrusion, I'm just a bit lost. ...and alone. She omitted that last part to avoid being dramatic and pitiful to this kind woman who obviously already had a lot in her belly on her plate.

Many questions burned in her head. Why was a pregnant woman patrolling the borders? Why was she so nice to someone practically trespassing? And most pressing to the long young wolf, could she stay here in this dreamsent paradise? Rain almost forgot her manners and spoke once more, "I'm Sweet Rain." She readied herself to follow the lady wolf into the heart of the willows, her heart all aflutter with terrific joy.
Messages In This Thread
shed your travails - by Sweet Rain - February 07, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: shed your travails - by Lily - February 07, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: shed your travails - by Sweet Rain - February 08, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: shed your travails - by Lily - February 09, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: shed your travails - by Sweet Rain - February 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: shed your travails - by Lily - February 13, 2019, 11:14 PM