Big Salmon Lake dribble
grendpa
159 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
[size=large]"I am tough nut to creck," Vlad declared, grinning toothily at his battered reflection. He meant literally - it wasn't a metaphor for depth of character. His left eye was still a field of blood, but the right was a clear, glaring yellow. The contrast seemed to please him. "Looking bed-ess, Vladimir."

After several days of slow and painful recovery from his tumble down the river, the Russian was mostly restored. Huge amounts of fatty salmon had helped him on the way, soothing the bruises and cuts inflicted by the rocky riverbed. The pompous little Tsar of his wandering group would eventually pay for the damage, of course, but Vlad was more than happy to spend a few more days recuperating next to an endless source of food and water. What luxury! With a satisfied sigh, the sinewy creature flopped to the ground and rolled onto his back, exposing his genitals to the weak sunlight. "This life. This life."
[/size]
#brutalmode4ever
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
I was wondering whether to put Kaname or Meldresi in this thread, but the moment I saw "sexist" in his profile I knew this would be fun. XD

She was the last to leave the mountain and head towards the new territory. The memo got to her as soon as her pack moved. The priestess followed the trail of her pack towards the new valley, nearing a river on her way there. The trail faded then, and upon crossing, she paced the riverbank determined to find the trail again. She didn't know where the new land lay, so they could have gone in any direction.

Her ears perked up when she heard a wolf nearby talking. Hopeful that it was someone she knew, or someone that could point her the right way, she walked towards the sound. The wolf who had spoke was a male, gray-brown and white. He currently lay on his back, male-parts exposed to the air and her eyes. She hissed softly in disgust. "Such an uncouth manner of laying." she said more to herself, but loud enough to bring his eyes to her lovely form.
grendpa
159 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
[size=large]Vlad's ear angled towards the familiar sound of someone expressing their deepest displeasure. When he opened his eyes to look for the source, the Russian was rewarded with a very pleasant sight indeed. "Ooooooh," he crooned, rolling onto his belly to get a better look. She was older - 4 or 5, he couldn't tell - but impeccably preserved, with a glossy, black coat and bright blue eyes. As a fan of older women (any women, really - 'life is a box of chocolates', and all that), Vlad felt that he hadn't so much hit the jackpot as had it delivered to him.

"You, блуд! Very nice. You like what seeing?" He scrambled to his feet and paraded in a slow circle before her, pausing to wiggle his rear end. "You also liking?"
[/size]
#brutalmode4ever
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Her lips wanted to curl with disgust as the male circled about her, trying to show himself off. But she kept her face impassive and distant. She had no interest in mating, and even if she did, she would not touch this male. Her indigo eyes fixed on his when he paused to shake his rump. "I have seen better. And your nethers are quite disappointing as well, there are yearlings that are bigger than you down there." she said firmly. The fact that he might have called her something rude in another language made her dislike this male even more.

"Now tell me. Have you seen a group of wolves passing by here?" She needed to locate her pack as quickly as possible. It was important that she did not get seperated from them, lest she disappoint her goddess.
grendpa
159 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
[size=large]The woman feigned disgust - Vlad was neither convinced of nor offended by it, and her refusal to play ball only made her more desirable. On a better day, he might have forced himself upon her, but he was alone and recovering from injury - and she was evidently part of a group, if her next question was anything to go by. Vlad was not a smart wolf, but he had failed at self-preservation enough times to know that one versus many was not good odds.

"I show you," he lied, stepping towards her and winking his good, yellow eye. "For price."
[/size]
#brutalmode4ever
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The gray male said he would show her, for a price. She had a inkling, no, she knew what that price was. And she wasn't about to do that, not for him at least. The priestess wouldn't play the seductive courtesan for this one. Meldresi glared at him and growled sternly. "Do you even know if they have been through here? Give me solid evidence and I'll pay your 'price', but if you don't I will personally castrate you and rip out your other eye." She was truly getting annoyed by him. It had been a long while since she exposed the rage on her face to others, but everyone has a breaking point.
grendpa
159 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
"Give me solid evidence and I'll pay your 'price'."

Vlad gulped back a shocked noise. She really give price?! Either she didn't understand what he meant by price (penis, by the way), or she was one of those mythical travelling whores that he heard tell of, trading their bodies for information and favours. The threats that followed fell on deaf ears; Vlad had lived this long with both eyes and testicles intact.

Her mounting dislike of only made things worse. Vlad was intrigued now - by her beauty, by this group she spoke of, and the flourish with which she delivered every word. It was rare that he met anyone so refined on the road.

He stopped in front of her, grinning like a fool. "How I prove to you? I say I see - that is truth. Now you heving to test me!"
#brutalmode4ever
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
When she "agreed" to pay his "price", he choked a surprised noise. Meldresi glared at him, her tail twitching angrily. When he came out of his stunned state, he spoke again, claiming to know the truth. Meldresi was getting very annoyed, but she tested him to be sure. You never know who knows what on the road. "Was there a white female in the group?" Jinx was most likely the one to lead the pack to the new territory, if he had seen them, he would have seen her first, most likely.