Duck Lake so i made for the creek, where she and i did meet
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
aria's ministrations brought a tingle of joy to thorn's mind, and each brush of her body against his seemed to excite his mind further, for it was her contact alone he had longed for -- yet, it was the towheaded youth that consumed most of his attention, for thorn felt an inkling of misgiving that akatosh might escalate to more physical actions soon.

not wishing to enrage the youth, and knowing full well of the misgiving in his voice, thorn's ears flattened and he took on as nonthreatening a pose as he could. it didn't trouble him that he was hurt or that he had been called a weirdo -- but he wished to diffuse the situation in any way he could and was relieved that aria had instructed, in a polite manner no less, that akatosh beat it. last thing he needed was constatine to come along -- in his present state he would be easily conquered, right in front of aria no less.

offering the concerned aria a brief smile, thorn shrugged off her worry. "i will be fine." his gaze lingered guiltily to akatosh, though he did not respond to the boy's question for worry of inciting him further. "just make sure you get some of that. i got it for you, you know." thorn sported a roguish wink, wishing to take the attention off of his injuries and onto lighter subjects.
it was worth it to see that boy cut from the knees
Messages In This Thread
so i made for the creek, where she and i did meet - by Thorn - February 09, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: so i made for the creek, where she and i did meet - by Thorn - February 17, 2019, 02:42 PM