Heron Lake Plateau Fortress
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
69 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
What, was she supposed to get all giddy and happy because he could dig something out of the ground that was of questionable quality?  She could have done that herself no prob -- her paws worked, after all.  You know what, even if it had been put there yesterday, Phox touched it, so it was probably gross with contamination from him anyway.

Vasa scoffed, If dad might take us hunting or bring something back he caught why would I want something that's been sitting in the ground forever?  It's not like I'm super hungry anyway.  Spoiled?  Probably.  But remember, she hadn't gone to the cache for food, so it wasn't necessarily super intriguing to start.   I only came over here because you were making noise and I thought it'd be something cool.  So you can just eat it all and be like all -- she then made a bunch of loud snort-snarfling noises that was totally how Phox must sound when he eats.  She was super prim and proper, wasn't she?  And probably going a bit overboard, but at least she seemed amused by whatever mental picture that was giving her, like the evil little troublemaker she was.
Messages In This Thread
Fortress - by Vasa - February 09, 2019, 08:21 PM
RE: Fortress - by Phox - February 10, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: Fortress - by Vasa - February 24, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Fortress - by Phox - March 15, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Fortress - by Vasa - March 16, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Fortress - by Phox - April 01, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fortress - by Vasa - April 07, 2019, 01:46 AM
RE: Fortress - by Phox - April 30, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: Fortress - by Vasa - May 06, 2019, 06:12 PM