Silverlight Terrace what do you want from me?
26 Posts
Ooc —
Although Tuya has made some friends within the forest, she isn't thinking about pledging her loyalty for the long-term; she liked Dash well enough and was enamored by the concept of Cyclone the Speedy, but it felt wrong to root herself in any place for a dedicated amount of time. That said, her mind remained focused on Neverwinter even though her feet carried her further south on an exploratory mission she'd set for herself.

Tuya's path drifted through a lumpy field of dense snow. Occasionally a lunge or a skid on the ice would drive up the loose powder (kind of like when someone's careening down a mountain on a snowboard) and let out a chuckle as she caused a small flurry. When the air began to thin she chose to pause a moment to gather her bearings. This was when the girl noticed a dark shape creeping across the snow in the distance - down in the valley, at least nowhere near the mountain slopes.

With her interest piqued she dove off a ledge in to a thicket of ice, nearly didn't stick the landing, and wobbled her way in to a more forthright run to close the distance. It would've been wise not to get too close to the shape; for all she knew it was a bear awakened early from its hibernation, but... To be truthful, that only instilled her with a greater interest.
Messages In This Thread
what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - February 14, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Tuya - February 14, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - February 14, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - February 27, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Tuya - March 09, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - March 09, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - March 29, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Tuya - April 01, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - April 20, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - April 28, 2019, 03:46 PM