Altar of Twilight you've been so still, barely beating at all
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

Zafina has wandered tonight, her mind agape and afflur as she spilled forth her thoughts of her current mishaps. She had forsaken Corvus, and though he probably had not wished for her companionship, she had in fact, wished for his. There was something delightfully familiar in his heart, and it reminded her of a Celestial she had once known so very long ago. 

The brisk breeze spun about the Witch as she swayed endlessly enrapturing curves in the winter, such a subtle motion but one which sent her dark wispy fur floating and frolicking mesmerizingly in the bitter song of air. Her body seemed to dance to a beat of nature, of existence itself, and it was natural to her. What she hadn’t known was the moon was nigh done where her peace would be, and soon the Mistress of Sensuality would be forced to abide by the rules as well, and curse the Divine with a body of taking, with perfume of unquestionable desire.

Irises of garnet jewels touched from one piece of this place to the other- something was here, and it almost was near enough to understand. Was it a hidden orbalisk of some sort? Some mystic ordeal? A being? Her sway shadowed her further into this mysterious altar, up the rocky ‘stairs’ incline, and soon up to the flat granite stone snout-high table. 

Had something happened here under a star stricken night such as this? The Divine eyed the table scrupulously as she tried to decipher the energy that was present here.

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 26, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 27, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 27, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 27, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 27, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 28, 2019, 10:22 PM