Altar of Twilight you've been so still, barely beating at all
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

As her mind chugged through the gears of what may have stuck her in this web, it seemed as though the omnipotent specter nestled here, as well. Within the sepulcher of the essence around her, around them, cozy, in the comfort of the night. Perhaps they were who sent for her? 

The turn of her body creates a wash of wind to wave in rivers over a streamline figure of hourly shape. Perked auds struck the midnight’s hour as she summoned her focus upon two amethysts who gleamed in the ethereal twilight. Nothing else but those eyes were given to her- 
she would have to make do with what she had.

I have seen a many altars, all ablaze in glory or fire, scathed in burns or in blood. Yet this one holds secrets I have only just begun to unveil.” 

She had led me me. Yet what awaits?
A crimson gaze loped a generous graze over the shadow. Had they come to ridicule her, too? To call upon her for her prophecy but abash her for her heresy? Dulcet poetry countered the bleak observance of her hidden company, her mystic tones a feather drifting freely to him. “Has she led you here, as well? To seek relations with your gods? Or to merely watch their work play about?” 

The Goddess of Paradox was her own title, and she both shamefully wore it, and allowed it to rile her ego when she saw fit. As of this moment, she could see this place being of some use to her, a place where her fellow Celestials could receive her, revive her, to bring her home. But some womanly aura cascaded here, something which hazed her own desires for the time being. It was something that had kept with her scantily, but grew bold, here.

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 26, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 27, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 27, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 27, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 27, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 28, 2019, 10:22 PM