Altar of Twilight you've been so still, barely beating at all
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

It was done. He was there, the padding between her paws, the fur upon her back, the rush of life in her blood. It was crisp, clean, but hazy, as his pearly breath warmed the space between the gist of her heart’s unending beat. 
She loved it.

The Witch remained before him, nearly an offering served upon the most invaluable of platters, for him to join in the legacy they were meant to craft together. The dapple of a flutter in lashes was suggestive, though her  garnet gaze held something absolute, something living, something ravenous in its ancient embalmed pair. It was then that her mind devised a descriptive display of how many intangible tangles they would weave into, and how every knot would be her rope to home, his rope to either salvation or damnation. Could she take him with her?

Could she have the Ancients make him too, into a God?

Such stary thoughts whizzed by her, much too complicated for her to focus purely on. This ravenesque titan before her, waited for her, for them to reach those peaks of mountain top terrain, together.  

The Goddess took the step forward to such, and began their hard travel.
A nuzzle to the side of his slender but succulent lip, a single rub, until it doubled, deepened, and split apart her own midnight maw.
With the parting, a kiss frisked just in reach of his own ability.

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 26, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 27, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 27, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 27, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 27, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 28, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - March 08, 2019, 01:44 PM