Honeyed Pasture Abandoned but not forgotten
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Every bone in her body wanted to close the distance between the pair. His sugar coated words sang to her, each syllable pulling upon the strings of her heart as he confessed his love for her.

Joy bubbled up inside of her, causing a minute smile to crack the corners of her mouth. The sparkles in her amber eyes implied to what her ivory visage lacked to show, and yet her emotions came crashing down again as he explained himself.

Anger and confusion replaced her former happiness, her brows knitting together in angst. “I believe I went with you very willingly.” Her head canted to the side, far less cute than predatory. “Yet your logic is that you abandoned me to survive in the woods alone, so that I would not die?" Her features returned to his in disbelief. "Have you looked at yourself recently? You are nearly two times my size, and yet you thought: ‘You know what’s a great idea? Leaving the woman I love in the wilderness without ever even saying goodbye.’ -and for your information, I have done perfectly fine all by myself.” Besides that one time... her mind was at war with itself, her thoughts and words overlapping in a stream of rage and hurt. 

This time her words were nearly a whisper, “I left them... what makes you think they would’ve even let me back in?” Her head dropped, her energy utterly drained. “I would have followed you to the ends of the world, and yet you still thought I’d be better off without you?” The dove's gaze met his, riddled with somber incredulity.

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - February 27, 2019, 09:08 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - February 27, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - February 27, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 12:20 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - February 28, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - February 28, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - March 01, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - March 01, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - March 01, 2019, 01:35 PM