Honeyed Pasture Abandoned but not forgotten
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
It was frustrating how something so lovely to look upon could be so bewildering. Embry spoke of her future as if she had one, but he did not realize that she had been just as lost and alone a he, with or without her pack. “If we sat here constantly debating what is good for my future, we could be here forever. Did it ever occur to you that I should have had a choice in the matter? It is my future, is it not?” 

Feyre looked upon him with keen interest, taking in the defeated dip in his shoulders and the pained look in is cerulean gaze. “Mon doux-“ She pulled the nickname out of the dark without realizing it, “-companions work together, I was not a child, nor was I stranger to the trials of the wilds.” The dove leveled him with her gaze, forcing eye contact. “You do not understand how good we could have been.”

Her weight shifted backward as she remembered a word he slipped into his explanation. “You have a pack?” She wavered slightly at the word. Perhaps that was why he left her. She was simply a responsibility to him, not worth the energy it supposedly took to care for her. With a pack, he need not worry about the dangers of the day. In the end, who was the one who spent weeks looking for the other?

Me...

Feyre’s heart clenched at the thought, and even though he admitted he was wrong for leaving her, she was still not at ease. “Embry...” His name felt like lead upon her tongue. “I’m not sure what I should be thinking right now. What is it you want from me?” I can not handle to be left again. The silent plea radiated through her bones.

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - February 27, 2019, 09:08 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - February 27, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - February 27, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 12:20 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - February 28, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - February 28, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - March 01, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - March 01, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - March 01, 2019, 01:35 PM