Neverwinter Forest you became the light on the dark side of me
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
He looked at her like she was the one who painted the sky orange every morning. Feyre wanted to tuck her head in embarrassment. His adoration was intimidating, but she knew any such motion would prompt him to pester her with more admiration. It would be an endless cycle, so instead she merely let her eyes drift away briefly.

Her head canted to the side at his playful attitude towards her serious question. Was he mocking her? Alas, her tension was short-lived, for he quickly threw her his signature grin; the grin that molded a piece of her heart back together and sent her insides alight with smoldering intensity. The only way she could describe him in the moment was: endearing. He was like a puppy, even though his words answered her questions, they were said with such delight that she could not help but giggle. She supposed her queries about his stay with the Rift could wait. “It seems I’m stuck with you then?”

Once again, she wanted to hide her ivory head within the fluff of her own chest. His words dripped with honey and sang directly to her soul, charming her to her wits end. Then, the spell broke as he ducked his head, rambling about survival necessities she found currently insignificant.

The fae heaved a false sigh, draping herself onto a nearby rock softened with moss. A single paw ran across the water’s edge as she lounged. “I feel like you need to loosen up a bit Embry, the worlds not going anywhere.” The richest season was upon them, thawing the land that froze over again every nightfall. “Keep watch if you like, but I think we will be just fine right here for a few more rays of sunlight, don’t you?” She rested her chin down upon her opposite paw, one foreleg still dipping delicately into the water.

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
you became the light on the dark side of me - by Embry - March 05, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: you became the light on the dark side of me - by Feyre - March 07, 2019, 10:12 PM