Lost Creek Hollow All I need is for our relationship to be remembered beautifully
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
takes place immediately after this thread

They had left, that much he’d realised long ago, but now he had an idea of where; he lacked an exact destination to set his sights on but he had a general idea of where he needed to go. All that was left now was to kick his ass into gear and do something about it. With determination burning bright in his eyes, Alexander began moving along the outskirts of the pack’s land at a slow trot. When he was nearest to the southernmost border, he slowed to a stop and tilted his head back, letting out a summoning call for @Nunataq.

Ever so eager, he began to pace, stopping only occasionally to peer at his surroundings. He wanted to ensure that he was alone, that their conversation would go unheard by unwelcome ears, and would not allow it any other way.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
Xan did not have to worry about his conversation being heard by unwelcome pair of ears - Nunataq did not speak and he would have to use other means to tell, what he was up to. It had been a long time now, since she had tailed after her father on the borders or invited him for a friendly practice spar. The girl was approaching her first birthday now and had grown more self-sufficient and independent as before. She did not need to depend on her parents for survival and therefore any remnant emotional ties to them were growing thin and would break apart completely in the end.

Therefore it was a little surprise that Xan was calling for her now and this curiousity was still written accross her features, when she came in sight and stopped few feet away from him. Inquisitive and waiting for an explanation.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The curiosity scrawled across her face did not go unnoticed, although he did not necessarily react to it. He watched her for a moment after her arrival instead, as if to silently assess her and her well-being; it had been a decent while since they’d last done anything together, and he regretted that her decision could potentially be the last memory he made with her. No matter, he steeled his expression and approached her amicably, tail gently swaying whilst his eyes portrayed the inner turmoil that truly drove him.

“Nunataq,” he vocalised, but that was as far as his words went. He could not recall a single moment during which the child had spoken to him or anyone else—in that sense, she’d taken after her biological mother, having grown to resemble her in every way but her personality. His daughter was different, as she bound herself to her loyalty like a dog on a tether. But when it came to communicating, there were very few differences to be found, which unsettled him just as much as it enlightened him; without words, she could not lie to him, as those of the past had done.

Alexander proceeded towards her, then past, as he slightly redirected himself so that their shoulders might gently touch, should she not pull away. He swung his head, motioning for her to follow, yet he stopped every few steps to gaze back at her, an inquisitive glaze over his eyes: will you follow me?
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
Xan used a familiar chain of sounds that people used to refer to her - for an otherwise bright and intelligent person Nunataq was - this little bit of association had taken rather long time to settle. She continued to watch him, as he without further talking approached her and beckoned her to follow. Rarely the one, who followed orders blindly, she half-turned and eyed him curiously, as if asking, why should she be doing this. But then - one careful deliberation later - she expressed readiness to investigate, whatever her father had in mind. For a short while anyway.