Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
ooc; i've wanted to write with you forever so hope you don't mind meee

it was time to explore this particular part of the Teekons.

Heloise's steady pace was not interrupted as she trudged through the mountain region. she had no destination in mind. whatever happened below this area had already happened. the faces met burned into her mind, the names accosting her memory. the experiences she had taken so far were with a small grain of salt. as is everything, truly. one had to be cautious. especially climbing a mountain region.

carefully plucking her way up the area, she would come across the fresh scent of another. a man. keeping in mind the others she had met that had been assaulted by them randomly and without warning, she would be cautious. she stubbornly saw no reason to change her direction; if something were to happen she would be at the mercy of fate itself. t'was not long before she did see the other. his back was to her as she passed by. her gaze turned to the man as the shadows enveloped him. though she was quiet at first, then released a chuff to allow him to know she was here.

Heloise was not particularly looking for company; she just assumed it was rude to pass by without giving the other a chance to speak.

4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Heloise - March 13, 2019, 12:40 AM